Friday, January 19, 2018

The Lady in Black

When I was young I had a a dream where a very old women who was trying to kill me and my whole family. Her very scary image still remains in mind. She was wearing a very long dark dress and carried a knives while she was chasing me and my whole family. What I really  find very funny about my dream is that I did know what we were chased for. One day after a family get together this women showed up from no where and was able to kill my dad. The pain and sorrow that I had in my dream seemed so real.
Right after she killed my dad, I was not able to bear the pain and tried to kill her back. Unluckily she was untouchable and she kept vanishing when I tried to do something to her. me and my family tried to report her, but she end up killing the people who got involved. One day when I got off school she was chasing me trying to kill me. That is when I woke up from that scary dream. Even thought that was a big relief, she kept appearing on my dreams for few times since then. It was a big relief not having in my dream anymore.

2 comments:

  1. I had sort of a similar dream. And on a kinda similar but mostly unrelated note, there's a song by the band There for Tomorrow with the same title.

    -KB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what spurred this dream? Was there an incident that made you fear for your father?

    ReplyDelete

Resubmissios Essay

Throughout this essay I will be discussing the skills that I need to work on with it being personal skills and skills that pert...