Friday, January 19, 2018

In Class Assignment, Growing Up in a Haunted House by Bailey West

When I was little, I definitely believed in ghosts. I was the weird girl in the library that read her way through every paranormal-themed book the school had. Maybe it was these creepy ghost stories I spent so much time reading that impacted my judgment.
My littlest brother, Jesse, has always been a bit eccentric. He would make up stories to tell his class, friends, or his family. He convinced my brother, Alex, and I that our house was haunted. Jesse told very convincing stories; one in particular involved a floating orb or star shape in the laundry room. It scared all of us a lot, but at the same time it was thrilling.
The thing is our house was built in the 2000's- definitely not old. We were the first people to live in the house. There's no creepy backstory of the property it was built on... and Alex and I had never experienced anything supernatural ourselves. So, after awhile we chalked it up to one of Jesse's crazy stories. I'm not sure if I still believe in ghosts, but I do enjoy scary movies and books! This page describes some of the symbolic meanings of ghosts.

Image result for ghost
http://dreamicus.com/ghost.html

2 comments:

  1. Do you still believe in ghosts?

    Riley Stephens

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one talented brother! I can't decide if I believe in them myself.

    ReplyDelete

Resubmissios Essay

Throughout this essay I will be discussing the skills that I need to work on with it being personal skills and skills that pert...