Friday, January 19, 2018

In Class Assignment: Alex Giangreco

I suppose the closest I had to an irrational fear as a child would be a belief in ghosts. I was not particularly scared of them, but I did think they existed and were around. No personal experience really led to that belief, more just an idea put in my head by books and television. I was convinced that they were real, but not having seen one, I wasn't too worried. That's not to say I was a fearless child. I find my fear of spiders to be totally rational. I know they're real. Ghosts, not so much.  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost

3 comments:

  1. Ghosts are scary!
    - Jared Islas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting that you can't really pinpoint a reason for the fear. Also, please make your link an actual, clickable link to get full credit.

    ReplyDelete

Resubmissios Essay

Throughout this essay I will be discussing the skills that I need to work on with it being personal skills and skills that pert...