Sunday, May 13, 2018

bonus 12 Repsonse Willy Wonka and Murder castle Montaya


Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory was a very confusing movie, it was hard to understand the true meaning of everything that happened to the children. I loved this post I Never Really thought of the Willy Wonka Factor in this sense. The post made me think in depth of the producer creating the movie.  As a young girl I was scared of the Willy Wonka Factor, until I got older and realize what the scenes in the movie were not that scary. Fear does have a big influence on how every person understands movies or enjoys them. This film is supposed to be a great children’s movie but unlike most it is not about a fairytale or a comedy in which Jacob brings light to that the several points is his argument. After reading this post I realize that the movie is really set in its own category and is really influenced by the events of its time.  The music within the film was very contradictory to the bright colors as was discussed. The music was like horror music and made the tension very thick while watching the show. I like how Jacob used a very famous image of the boat ride in which very loud crazy music played.  I instantly saw the scene replay in my head as soon as I saw the image. The scene made you think that the contestants had made a very bad decision to go to the chocolate factory and was the first image in my mind while reading the post. As a young girl I thought that after this scene something really bad was going to happen. In most scenes when a kid was going to do something bad, or after they did something bad crazy music came on, which kid of started a classical conditioning theory for viewers. The Scene where the girl turned blue after chewing the gum scared me every time. Jacob did a great job with his argument comparing the murder castle to the Willy Wonka factory. The point about Willy Wonka being the opposite of H.H. Holmes murder of people during the 1893 Chicago World’s Fair and encouraging children with Sarcasm really made me think about the true meaning of the movie. In the movie several times Willy Wonka used reverse psychology on the children which set them up for failure to do things and made the other children feel like he was a good guy still by sending ompaloopas to help them.  The point of how the camera turns is affecting how the story is portrayed is a great detail of how the small things really make a big impact. The post explains a lot of psychological mind blown events an Jacob does a great job of breaking them down for readers of his blog to understand them.  Also, Jacob did a great job in the argument using the stranger Danger movement as proof of why, and the way the movie was produced.  I agree with Jacob that in the end willy Wonka is a horrifying Stanger danger film.  This post was great and I agree with all the points explained within this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Resubmissios Essay

Throughout this essay I will be discussing the skills that I need to work on with it being personal skills and skills that pert...